Entry level telecommunications professionals and those pursuing the CCNT certificate.
Intel486, Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0 & Windows 2000, 32MB RAM, 30MB of free HD space, 2x CD-ROM, IE 5.0 or Netscape 4.06 or later, 28.8kbps modem, video card w/1MB memory, Internet connection, and browser.
Broadband Technologies discusses the need for transmitting more than one type of signal simultaneously by way of divided channel, and then explore the technology of voice and data integration, frame relay, SONET, ATM/cell relay, SMDS, BISDN, ADSL, and VPN.
The CCNT certificate program is a powerful tool for gaining entry-level, interdisciplinary criteria for convergence. This program is job-role neutral, and is essential for individuals in a job role who require a baseline knowledge of convergence disciplines
CCNT certificate testing is administered online at www.TelecomPREP.com. Upon successfully passing the six module tests, the user earns a CCNT Certificate of Completion from the TIA and can then display the CCNT logo on business cards.
Key Features & Benefits:
- CCNT certificate satisfies basic industry knowledge and vocabulary requirements. Building block for advanced vendor specific technology.
- When combined with the remaining CCNT courses, this WBT course satisfies the CCNT certificate sponsored by the TIA. This program is recognized as one of the industry standards for network telecommunications.
- Enhances on-the-job-training. Provides one of the core essentials for network telecommunication. Applied learning may improve employee job understanding and performance.
CCNT E-Learning: Broadband Technologies v6.0p
- Brand: Certification Partners
- Product Code: NCSWBCNBB00PR212
- Availability: In Stock