Entry level telecommunications professionals and those pursuing the CCNT certificate.
Intel486, Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0 & Windows 2000, 32MB RAM, 30MB of free HD space, 2x CD-ROM, IE 5.0 or Netscape 4.06 or later, 28.8kbps modem, video card w/1MB memory, Internet connection and browser for testing.
The CTI Essentials course introduces the dynamics of connecting a computer to a telephone system for routing calls through switches. This program also teaches the technology of applications, architecture, and system development.
The CTI Essentials course is one of six courses required to achieve the CCNT certificate. The CCNT certificate program is a powerful tool for gaining entry-level, interdisciplinary criteria for convergence. This program is job-role neutral, and is essential for individuals in a job role who require a baseline knowledge of convergence disciplines.
CCNT certificate testing is administered online at www.TelecomPREP.com. Upon successfully passing the six module tests, the user earns a CCNT Certificate of Completion from TIA and can then display the CCNT logo on business cards.
Key Features & Benefits:
- CCNT certificate satisfies basic industry knowledge and vocabulary requirements. Building block for advanced vendor specific technology.
- When combined with the remaining CCNT courses, it satisfies the CCNT certificate endorsed by the TIA. This program is recognized as one of the industry standards for network telecommunications.
- Enhances on-the-job-training.
CCNT Student Guide: Computer - Telephone Integration (CTI) Essentials v6.0p
- Brand: Certification Partners
- Product Code: PCL01CNCTIEPR206
- ISBN: 0742301931
- Availability: In Stock